Method Statement For Construction Of Non Suspended Slab
- Casting the ground beam 25mm lower from original depth
- Leveling and well-compacted sub-grade and crusher run
- Placing damp proof polythene sheet and followed by B.R.C. layer
- Casting the ground slab to required level as specified in the construction drawing
- Leveling the slab with gradient to fall as specified in the construction drawing
- Applying floor hardener finisher
*The illustration and information is for guidance only. Please refer to your engineer or consultant for further advise.