SUPPORT THIS BLOG FOR MORE UPDATE

DEAR ALL VISITOR, TO ENSURE THIS BLOG UPDATE, YOUR SUPPORT IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. PLEASE VISIT ALL THE SPONSOR AND SUPPORT THIS BLOG.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Helpful Calculator In Excel Spreadsheet

Hi all,

I honestly don't remember where I got this calculator, but I think I want to share it with my blog readers. This calculator consists of :
  1. Checkbook Balance
  2. Loan Payment
  3. BMI & Calories
  4. Blood Pressure
  5. Conversion
  6. Convert
  7. Right Triangle
  8. Tap Drill
  9. Drill Bit Equivalence
  10. Bolt Circle
  11. Spiral
  12. Rotation of an " X & Y " coordinate
  13. Cone Fabrication
  14. Circle Segment
  15. Polygon Solver
  16. Values of Trigonometric Function
To download the above file, please Click HERE

Thanks for your support on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment